Warmer weather means wedding season! We love celebrating love, but let’s face it – finding the time to send a heartwarming gift can be tough. Avoid shipping mishaps and time-consuming shopping errands, and send the joyous couple one of these best last-minute gifts. They’re guaranteed to be grateful!
Whether your budget is $20 or $200, you’ll find the perfect gift for the lovebirds with this guide:
1. This marble cheese board can be customized with the couple’s initial for personalized parties and classy date nights.
2. This tri-fold photo frame gives the newlyweds an opportunity to showcase all those meaningful memories.
3. The toasts don’t end at the reception! Help them keep the celebration going at home with these classic wine glasses.
4. What’s more romantic than breakfast in bed? The happy couple will love this sleek 4-slice toaster oven.
1. An air fryer is a cult-fave kitchen staple nowadays. You can’t go wrong with this gift!
2. Date night at home is a breeze with this pasta maker. Buon appetito!
3. When the honeymoon’s over, getting to work on time can be challenging. Light up their mornings with this all-in-one charging station alarm clock.
1. Writing all those thank you letters can be tiring. Help the couple perk up with this single serve coffee maker – perfect for any counter.
2. A quality knife set is a timeless home essential. Get them started off on the right foot with this stainless steel version.
3. This indoor camera set gives the new couple peace of mind (or an opportunity to peek on the pups!)
Help the happy couples in your life celebrate their big day! Send them these last-minute wedding gifts via Shipt – no hassle required.