Breakfast on the go: Milk and Cereal Bars
For those mornings when you hit snooze one too many times, here’s something to put you back on the right foot. Jam-packed with strawberries, greek yogurt and your favorite cereals like Apple Jacks and Corn Pops, these milk and cereal bars redefine breakfast on the go.
MILK AND CEREAL BARS
- 1 1/4 cups of Apple Jacks
- 1 1/4 cups of Corn Pops
- 2 cups of vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup apple chunks
- Line baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper and distribute greek yogurt evenly across the entire pan.
- On one half of the pan, sprinkle chia seeds, sliced strawberries, and a drizzle of honey over the yogurt. Then gently pour the Corn Pops on top.
- On the other half, scatter apple chunks and coconut across the yogurt, followed by Apple Jacks.
- Gently pat the cereal into the greek yogurt mixtures and cover it loosely with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for 4-8 hours, or until you feel they are completely solid.
- To remove the frozen bar, pull the side of the parchment paper from the pan and place the bar on a cutting board.
- Fully peel the parchment paper away from the bottom of the bar and cut into pieces. Enjoy!
Get these ingredients, and more delivered to your doorstep via Shipt today.