Cauliflower Crust Veggie Pizza
Curious about the cauliflower craze? Try out this delicious crust alternative for a guilt-free pizza night. Swap out your traditional pizza dough for fresh cauliflower to create a cheesy, flavorful crust. Top with all your favorites: we love seasonal veggies like red bell peppers, squash, and mushrooms. No pizza would be complete without fresh mozzarella and basil! It’s an easy recipe the whole family will love – we bet you’ll be fighting over the last slice!
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 squash
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 red onion
- 4 large mushrooms
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- Basil for garnish
- Slice pepper, squash, zucchini, red onion and mushrooms and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper over veggies, mix with hands for even distribution. Bake at 375ºF for 10-15 minutes.
- Grate cauliflower into a bowl and microwave for 7 minutes.
- Transfer hot cauliflower into the center of a clean kitchen towel, gather ends of towel together and twist to strain the excess water from the cauliflower into a bowl. Discard water.
- Mix together cauliflower, eggs, garlic, parmesan and 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella in a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and flatten the cauliflower mixture to desired pizza crust size and thickness on baking sheet. Bake the crust at 425ºF for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Spread tomato sauce across crust and sprinkle the rest of the mozarella over the sauce. Top the pizza with the roasted veggies and broil for 10 minutes.
- Garnish the pizza with basil, serve and enjoy!
Get these ingredients, and more delivered at shipt.com.