Sponsored by General Mills.
Football season is all about good games and great eats. Halftime cookies, anyone?
Touchdown! Embrace the urge to eat raw cookie dough with Pillsbury® Safe-to-Eat-Raw refrigerated dough. Dress them up as adorable mini-footballs with a few simple steps and get ready to cheer on your favorite team.
Edible Cookie Dough Footballs
1 package Pillsbury® Safe-to-Eat-Raw Cookie Dough
16 ounces chocolate chips or candy melts
4 ounces white candy melts
1. Form each cookie dough piece into a football shape and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm.
2. In a microwave-safe container, heat chocolate chips for 30 seconds and stir. Continue heating chocolate in 10-second intervals until smooth.
3. Dip cookie dough footballs into the melted chocolate until coated evenly. Place on the parchment-lined baking sheet to set.
4. Melt white candy melts using the same microwave technique.
5. Pour melted white chocolate into a piping bag with a small round tip. Create football laces by piping the white chocolate onto the cookie dough. Set before serving.
Down, set, hike! Get everything you need for these delicious football-shaped treats delivered with Shipt grocery delivery.