Dad’s Favorite Loaded Potato Casserole
Want to hear a joke about paper? Nevermind it’s tearable. All dad jokes aside, it’s almost that time of year when we celebrate the goofy guys that make our lives full. Father’s Day is a time to honor all of the men in your family from step-fathers to grandfathers and the uncles in between. This year, why not treat your Father’s Day honoree with a hearty meal that pairs great with his favorite beer or soda. Our loaded potato casserole is easy to whip up, giving you more time to spend with family on this special day!
LOADED POTATO CASSEROLE
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cubed
- 8 potatoes, cubed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Oscar Mayer bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup green onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 500℉.
- In large bowl mix olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce.
- Spread potatoes evenly in baking dish, drizzle with half of sauce and coat potatoes. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Add chicken cubes to bowl with remainder of sauce and coat chicken evenly.
- Once potatoes are done, spread the chicken on top. Bake for an additional 12 minutes.
- Crumble cooked Oscar Mayer bacon and sprinkle grated cheese on top of potatoes.
- Bake for 3 – 5 minutes more, until the cheese is melted. Add fresh green onions before serving and enjoy!