What’s fun, free, and easy to do no matter where you are? (This is the part where you say “dancing.”) That’s right, it’s dancing. Whether that means twirling across a room, moshing, or bopping your head, there’s no wrong way to dance.
But if you’re like us and want to refresh your moves for back to school season, Candace Cameron Bure (“Fuller House”, “Dancing with the Stars”) is here to introduce Shipt’s very first dance challenge: The #ShiptShuffle. Watch the world debut in the video above.
Now it’s your turn! Show us your version of the #ShiptShuffle to be entered to win a Shipt membership and year of groceries ($5,000 value), delivered by yours truly. We know keeping the fridge stocked takes a lot of time, so this is the perfect prize to make back-to-school season easier.
How to Enter:
1. Learn the #ShiptShuffle with Candace Cameron Bure in the video on our Instagram.
2. Create your own video of 15 seconds or less – feel free to include your own flair, props, and your quarantine inner circle.
3. Share your video by 9/11/20 on your personal Instagram as a post or on Reels with the hashtags #ShiptShuffle and #Sweepstakes and tag @Shipt. (Keep reading for a crash course on how to use Reels.)
We’ll randomly select 5 winners and contact them via Instagram direct message. They’ll be hooked up with a Shipt membership, and a $5,000 Shipt credit to get everything they need without leaving the comfort of home.
How To Use Instagram Reels:
1. Open your Stories camera and select the Reels option at the bottom of the screen.
2. You can add creative effects for your video now, or go straight to recording a 15 second clip. Or, you can upload videos from your camera roll (they’ll be trimmed to 15 seconds.)
3. Once you’ve filmed your clip, you can replay, edit, add captions and hashtags, and then post it to your feed.
See you on the Instagram dance floor!