A very special Easter deal.
With spring finally sprung and Easter just around the corner, we’re taking the time to honor our very favorite time of year — the time of year where we can pull out the short-sleeves and nosh on our favorite Easter candy — with a very special deal.
Whether you plan to bake your favorite chocolatey Easter-themed goodies (see below!), stuff Easter baskets with a variety of yummy candy, or simply have a hankering for your favorite springtime treats (mini Cadbury eggs, anyone, er, everyone?), leave the shopping to us.
This way you can save time for the more important things: making our favorite Cadbury Crackle recipe (see below), baking this yummy bunny cake with the kiddos, planning for the annual Easter egg hunt, and enjoying the longer, sun-drenched spring days.
CADBURY CRACKLE RECIPE
- 8 oz Hershey Kisses
- 4 oz Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 1 box of crackers (recommend Saltines)
- 1⅛ cup salted butter
- 1⅛ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup sliced almonds
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking pan with parchment paper and layer with crackers.
- Melt 1 ⅛ cup of butter and 1 ⅛ cup of brown sugar in a medium saucepan. Boil (about 2 minutes) until thickened into caramel mixture. Remove from heat and whisk in 1 tsp vanilla.
- Spread caramel evenly across crackers in pan. Bake in oven for 6 minutes.
- Melt 8 oz Hershey Kisses using a double boiler. When fully melted add 1 Tbsp coconut oil.
- Spread chocolate over the caramel and crackers.
- Place 4 oz Cadbury Mini Eggs into a ziplock bag and smash on a cutting board using a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle the broken Cadbury Mini Eggs and ½ cup sliced almonds over the crackers.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour.
- Break apart and enjoy!
Shop our category full of your favorite Hershey’s brands to step up your Easter basket and baking game and save – all in one easy order. For a limited time, get $5 off a future order every time you spend $15 or more on baking products within the Hershey’s category. Check out our mouth-watering category here.
Thanks to Hershey’s for sponsoring this yummy deal.