Easy One-Pan Pancake Breakfast and Chicken Dinner
We know the everyday struggle of finding a meal the kids won’t fuss about without hours of prep and cleanup. Look no further than these simple one-pan recipes, our latest spin on the no-prep dinner trend. All you need this time is a baking sheet! Whip up a plate full of fluffy blueberry and banana pancakes in no time for breakfast, or create a roasted chicken and veggie dinner rich in flavor the whole family will enjoy. These recipes are so easy and delicious you won’t even mind the quick clean up!
Easy Sheet Pan Recipes
Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cups milk
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 banana, sliced
Pan Roast Chicken
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 5 tbsp salt
- 10 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 8 tbsp garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 can chickpeas, strained
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 cup butternut squash, diced
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, halved
Sheet Pan Pancakes
- In a large bowl, mix together milk, butter, sugar, egg, baking powder, salt, and vanilla to create pancake batter.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan. Arrange the blueberries and slices of bananas over the batter.
- Bake at 425ºF for 9 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup – enjoy!
Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken
- In a large bowl, mix together cumin, sweet paprika, 4 tbsp salt, olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic cloves, red pepper, and black pepper to create marinade.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp of the marinade and mix into Greek yogurt to create a dipping sauce – set aside for later.
- Add the cilantro, chickpeas, grape tomatoes, butternut squash, and Brussels sprouts into the remaining marinade and mix well.
- Place the chicken on a sheet pan wrapped with foil and cover with marinated vegetables. Rub the marinade into the chicken and bake at 450ºF for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with Greek yogurt dipping sauce and enjoy!
Try creating your own simple one-pan recipes with ingredients from shipt.com!