In partnership with Kraft Heinz
Spend your July Fourth weekend grilling and chilling with the best hot dog recipe ever. These bacon-wrapped hot dogs are sure to be a hit with your crew. Keep it simple by topping with cheese and bacon pieces, or go all out and add your favorite chili.
Cheesy Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs
Oscar Mayer bun length wieners
Oscar Mayer Hardwood Smoked bacon
Hot dog buns
Cooking Oil (for onions)
Cooked, diced bacon
Sliced jalapeños, deseeded
1. Dice your fresh toppings and set aside.
2. Use oil to caramelize diced onions. Set aside.
3. Cook a few slices of bacon, dice, and set aside.
4. Wrap uncooked hot dogs with additional bacon strips, using toothpicks to pin in place.
5. Grill bacon-wrapped hot dogs until bacon is fully cooked.
6. The best part: Add all the toppings your heart desires. Don’t hold back – get as creative as you want with mornay sauce, fresh jalapeños, or your favorite condiments.
7. Pair with your favorite cookout sides and dig in!
What’s your favorite topping? Let us know in the comments below. Everything you need for a delicious Fourth of July celebration is just a few taps away with Shipt.