We like to think the best snacks are the kind you can eat with your hands. We’re sharing a bite-sized version of our favorite comfort food with a flamin’ hot kick – no silverware required. Freshly-fried and packed with cheesy goodness, this finger food is bursting with flavor and sure to be the most popular attraction at your next party.
Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Mac and Cheese Bites
- 1 box macaroni and cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 (3.5 oz) bag of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Cook box of mac and cheese to instructions. Add cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Chill the macaroni and cheese for two to three hours.
- In a food processor, blend Flamin’ Hot Cheetos into fine pieces.
- In a bowl, combine ground Flamin’ Hot Cheetos with panko breadcrumbs. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Scoop the chilled mac and cheese into 1 1/2 inch sized bites. One at a time, dip bites into the egg and milk mixture before coating with the Flamin’ Hot Cheeto and panko mixture. Transfer coated bites to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a pot, bring vegetable oil to a boil. Using a skimmer ladle, slowly lower the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos mac and cheese bites into the vegetable oil.
- Leave bites in the oil to fry for one minute (until crispy), then remove from the pot with skimmer ladle. Place on paper towel to dry.
- Allow the bites to cool and enjoy!
Get these ingredients, and more at shipt.com.