From the Shipt Kitchen: Frozen S’mores
It’s a battle of the summer sweet treats: ice cream vs. s’mores. Instead of choosing our favorite, we found the middle ground: Frozen S’mores. Homemade pudding made with delicious Hershey’s Cocoa, topped with a blend of creamy marshmallow fluff, cream cheese and Cool Whip – these tasty treats are almost too good to be true. Easily enjoyed any day of the week, no campfire needed – just one delicious summer dessert!
- 1 box of graham crackers
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow Fluff
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- In a 9 x 13 in. pan lined with parchment paper, place graham crackers to fill bottom of pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix Hershey’s Cocoa, sugar, cornstarch and salt. Add milk gradually until smooth. Simmer over medium heat until pudding thickens. Mix in butter and vanilla. Set aside to cool.
- Pour pudding over graham crackers and freeze for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix marshmallow fluff, cream cheese, and Cool Whip. Smooth mixture on top of pudding, line graham crackers on top and freeze until both layers are solid.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!