Between camp schedules, vacation plans and backyard parties, summer can feel just as busy as the rest of the year, and a delicious snack that’s easy to eat on-the-go is a must-have. We combined some our favorite summer flavors like sweet corn, Mexican crema, fresh herbs and lime juice on top of crunchy Fritos – mixed up in the bag itself, and Ta-Da! The perfect road snack. Take it from the BBQ to the car to the campground, this one-of-a-kind snack is great for all ages.
MEXICAN CORN FRITOS BAGS
- 4 bags Fritos (single-serve size)
- 3 cups grilled corn (off the cob)
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema
- 1/4 tsp Ancho Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp minced cilantro
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Crumbled Cotija Cheese (garnish)
- Preheat grill and cook corn until charred. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, carefully use a knife to cut the charred kernels off the cob. Add corn, Mexican cream, chili powder, garlic, cilantro and lime juice into a mixing bowl. Mix together until well combined.
- Add corn mixture on top of Fritos, and garnish with crumbled Cotija cheese. Enjoy!
Tip: For extra style, garnish with a lime wedge and chopped cilantro.