Upgrade your movie night by bringing something special to the table with this sweet and easy-to-make recipe. Combine your favorite pantry essentials – Honey Nut Cheerios, Chex, white cake mix and rainbow sprinkles – together for a twist on a classic treat. Whether it’s a Netflix marathon with friends or your kid’s first slumber party, this colorful snack is a bowl full of fun that’s sure to make any party that much sweeter.
Rainbow Puppy Chow
- 8 oz white candy melts
- 2 1/4 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 2 1/4 cups Chex
- 2/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup white cake mix
- Microwave white candy melts for 1 minute. Stir until fully melted and smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine Honey Nut Cheerios, Chex and candy melts. Gently stir to coat the cereal. Slowly add sprinkles into the mixture.
- In a large sealable plastic bag, combine powdered sugar and white cake mix. Seal and shake the bag.
- Gradually add cereal mixture into bag, about 1-2 cups at a time. Seal and shake the bag between scoops until cereal mixture is evenly coated.
- Let cool. Top with sprinkles, serve and enjoy!
Get these ingredients, and more at shipt.com!