In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’re partnering with the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.® to raise money and awareness for the cause.
Before we officially kick off the month, did you know?
– 1 in 8 women in the U.S. will develop breast cancer in their lifetime.
– In 2020, an estimated 276,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in U.S. women.
– Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in women.
– In the U.S., an estimated 2,620 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 520 will die this year.
– Due to early detection and increased breast cancer awareness, there were an estimated 375,900 fewer breast cancer deaths in 2017.*
Want to get involved? We’re hosting a pink Shipt shirt drive and donating proceeds to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.®. You can purchase yours in the Shipt Shop. All month long we’ll be sharing more ways to support and learn more – together, we can make a difference. Make a donation or purchase a pink Shipt shirt today.
Disclaimer: *Report compares the last decade with the data estimated for 2017 – information for this year has not yet been released.