Lift your spirits this holiday season with a festive beverage in-hand. These holiday faves feature bright flavors and bold garnishes that will bring everyone together – virtually, of course. Turn on Zoom and your favorite holiday tunes for a fun seasonal celebration.
Watch the full video on how to recreate these cocktail recipes here.
Spiced Pear Old-Fashioned
1 cup of water
1 cup of Comice pears (chopped into ½ inch pieces)
½ cup of granulated sugar
2 cinnamon sticks
1 Star Anise pod
2-3 Allspice berries
Basil Hayden’s Bourbon
Sliced Comice pear and cinnamon stick (for garnish)
Old Fashioned glasses (or glass of choice)
Small mesh strainer
1.5” square cubed ice
Spiced Pear Simple Syrup
1. Smash cinnamon sticks, star anise, and allspice with the side of a knife on your cutting board. Add to your saucepan along with chopped Comice pears, granulated sugar, and water.
2. Bring the mixture to a low boil over medium heat, then reduce to low heat. Allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool fully before straining out spices and pear pieces. Press firmly to get all the juice from the pear pieces.
1. Assemble your cocktail by combining 2 pints of Basil Hayden’s Bourbon with 1 pint of your Spiced Pear Simple Syrup.
2. Add 2 dashes of Angostura bitters and a handful of ice. Stir for 5 seconds and pour over additional ice cubes in an Old Fashioned glass.
3. Garnish each cocktail with a pear slice and a cinnamon stick.
Campari Mint Spritz
1 part Campari
1 part cranberry juice
3 parts Prosecco
5 fresh mint leaves
Cranberries for garnish
Stemless wine glasses (or glass of choice)
Gold straws (optional)
1. In a stemless wine glass filled with ice, add all ingredients except mint.
2. Lightly squeeze or twist mint leaves to release the flavor, then add to the glass.
3. Stir gently and garnish with additional cranberries, if desired.
Ready to get your virtual cocktail party started? Get all these ingredients and more delivered with Shipt.
Alcohol delivery is available in select areas and varies by retailer. You must be 21+ with a valid ID to order or receive alcohol. Shipt credits cannot be applied to alcohol items.