Show your mom how much you care by giving your heart – your strawberry heart. Want to sweeten the deal even more? You can add another layer of flavor with donut holes for a homemade treat you can fix in no time.
Strawberry Heart Skewers
Pint of strawberries
1 Dozen donut holes
Heart-shaped cutter or knife
Chocolate or caramel syrup
1. Prepare the strawberries by cutting off the tops and then slicing the strawberry in half.
2. Press the shape cutter into the strawberry halves to make hearts.
3. Slide the strawberry hearts (from the bottom) onto the skewers.
4. Alternate between strawberries and donut holes until the skewer is filled, leaving 3 inches free as a handle.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have plenty of filled skewers. Top with syrup or sprinkles as desired.
6. Plate and serve with love!
Trying out more fun recipes? Get your ingredients with Shipt! Let us bring fresh groceries and more straight to your door.