Who says you can’t have dessert for breakfast? We combined one of our favorite breakfast cereals with one of our favorite desserts for a creamy treat to beat the summer heat. And because no one wants to turn on the oven this time of year, there’s no baking required for this cheesecake.
Our version trades the traditional graham cracker crust for Cinnamon Toast Crunch and the usual sour cream with vanilla yogurt for a more refreshing version, and turns them into cupcakes for easy sharing. Light and airy with just the right amount of tang, they’re the perfect sweet treat for a cookout, picnic, or lazy afternoon — but if you want one for breakfast instead, we won’t tell!
NO BAKE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES
- 4 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 2 6 oz. Yoplait vanilla yogurt cups
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Line two cupcake tins with liners. We like Silicone liners for easy removal.
- Finely crush Cinnamon Toast Crunch in a food processor or in a Ziploc bag with your hands.
- Melt butter and mix thoroughly with crushed cereal and brown sugar.
- Press cereal mixture into the bottom of each tin, about 1/4 inch thick. Set aside to chill in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and cinnamon until light and fluffy. Then add yogurt and continue to beat until fully combined.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into each tin, covering the crust until just below the top of the liner.
- Top with crushed or whole cereal for extra crunch.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. If pressed for time, you can speed up this step by placing the cheesecake in the freezer and letting it sit for a few minutes at room temperature when ready to serve.
- Dig in!