Take home the gold with these gold medal cookies. Easy and delicious, they’re the perfect treat to celebrate the red, white, and blue.
Gold Medal Cookies
1 package of refrigerated sugar cookies (We like Pillsbury.)
1 can vanilla frosting
Gold sugar sprinkles (such as Wilton)
Several red, white, and blue ribbons
1. Lay unbaked cookies out on a baking sheet.
2. Bake cookies according to package directions. Set aside to cool completely.
3. Using a large straw, poke a hole in the top center of each cookie.
4. Frost cookies, then decorate with gold sugar sprinkles.
5. Carefully thread a red, white, and blue ribbon through the hole in each cookie. Serve and enjoy!
Spend more time watching the summer games and less at the grocery store. Place your order at shipt.com and snack on while our shoppers bring the store to your door.