In partnership with Kraft Heinz.
Another year of school is almost here and however the semester looks for your family, one thing’s for sure: You’re busy! Don’t sweat meal prep, we’ve got the perfect recipe for your routine. These tasty, savory pastries are perfect for a quick dinner, on-the-go lunch, or easy breakfast.
Ham and Cheese Portable Pies
1 package Kraft Singles
1 package Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Ham
2 packages of rolled puff pastry dough
2 eggs, beaten
Butter or olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Cut dough into 4.5-inch x 3-inch rectangles – roughly the size of your hand.
3. Take 1 dough rectangle at a time and place ½ Kraft Single slice in the center. Layer 1 slice of ham and the other half of the Kraft Single and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Place another dough rectangle on top and crimp the edges with a fork to seal.
5. Brush with egg wash.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 until you’ve used all the dough.
7. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Brush with butter or oil, sprinkle with chives, and serve. Careful – they’re hot!
These quick and simple pies are great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Order all of the ingredients for this portable and delicious recipe with Shipt grocery delivery.