From the Shipt Kitchen: Cheesy Pretzel Bites for the Big Game
In partnership with Kraft
The Big Game is right around the corner, which means it’s time to bring your A-game to the table. Whether you’re watching from the couch or tailgating with friends, a great snack is the real MVP of any viewing party. So, gear up for a tasty victory because these Cheesy Pretzel Bites are a guaranteed win in our playbook.
CHEESY PRETZEL BITES
- 1 tube of pizza dough
- 4 cups water
- ¼ cup baking soda
- Egg wash
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 ½ cups cheddar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup mozzarella
- 2 tbsp scallions
- ¼ cup beer
- Spread out pizza dough and cut into 2 inch squares.
- Roll squares into balls.
- Combine water and baking soda in pot and bring to a boil.
- Place dough in pot and simmer for one minute.
- Place dough pan.
- Cover dough in egg wash then salt.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, dijon mustard, cheddar, garlic powder, salt, pepper, mozzarella, and scallions in mixing bowl and mix.
- Add in beer and mix.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Get these ingredients delivered just in time for the Big Game! To help get you started, save $5 off your next order when you spend $15 on your game-day cravings like Velveeta, Oscar Mayer, and more in our featured category.