From the Shipt Kitchen: Easter Bunny Cupcakes
Looking for something special to put in your Easter basket? These sweet treats take the cake! When you combine a little Betty Crocker® carrot cake mix with some shredded coconut, you’ve got some crafty cupcakes that everybunny will love.
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES
Betty Crocker carrot cake mix
1 cup orange juice
½ cup oil
½ cup walnuts
Cream cheese frosting
Mini jelly beans
- Combine cake mix, eggs, orange juice, oil, and walnuts in mixing bowl.
- Mix together and fill in muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 17-20 minutes.
- Cool and decorate with cream cheese frosting and top with shredded coconut.
- Cut jumbo marshmallows diagonally to create bunny ears.
- Dip the inside of the bunny ears into sprinkles and place on top of cupcakes for decor.
- Add jelly beans for eyes and nose.