You have the costume and the candy ready, now all you need is a spooky dinner to delight the whole family. Let the kids help with dinner tonight and carve some fun faces into these Halloween-themed stuffed peppers. Full of turkey, veggies and Kraft Shredded Mexican Four Cheese Blend, this meal will leave you stuffed too. This Halloween feast is so good it’s scary!
Halloween Stuffed Peppers
- 4 orange bell peppers, diced
- Olive oil
- 1 oz ground turkey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Kraft Shredded Mexican Four Cheese Blend
- 1 cup wild rice
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and scoop out the seeds. Set aside bell pepper tops for later.
- On one side of the bell peppers, cut out three triangles for the eyes and nose, and a crescent shape for the mouth to create the “face” of a jack-o-lantern, then place the bell pepper into a baking dish.
- In a pan, add olive oil, turkey, salt and pepper, and allow to turkey brown. Add onion, garlic, zucchinis and tomatoes.
- Cook the turkey and veggies covered for 8-10 minutes on medium high heat, then add rice and 1 cup of Kraft Shredded Mexican Four Cheese Blend.
- Mix together and allow the cheese to melt, then spoon the turkey and veggie mixture into the hollow bell peppers.
- Top the peppers with remaining Kraft Shredded Mexican Four Cheese Blend and bake at 350º for 30 minutes. Once baked, add the bell pepper tops, allow to cool and enjoy!
Get these ingredients, and more at shipt.com.