As summer heats up, we’re on the lookout for the best (and most delicious) ways to stay cool. And if you ask anyone under the age of 10, the only way to beat the heat is with a popsicle. While this recipe gets its inspiration from the most important meal of the day, we guarantee the entire family will enjoy this sweet treat anytime, anywhere – but preferably poolside.
Start with one of the classic breakfast combos: yogurt, granola, and fruit. When it comes to healthy options, this dish has it all – a little crunch, a little protein, and little sweetness without tons of added sugar. But rather than serve yogurt in a bowl, try making your own popsicles instead. When combined with granola and your favorite summer fruits, these icy treats are delicious any time of day!
Get $5 off a future order when you spend $15 or more in our family-favorites category including Yoplait Greek Yogurt, Nature Valley Granola, and more!
- ½ cup Yoplait Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons agave
- ½ cup Nature Valley Oats ‘n Honey Protein Granola
- 1 cup fruit (we love blackberries, blueberries, or sliced strawberries or kiwis for summer)
- popsicle mold
- Mix greek yogurt, milk, and agave.
- Pour mixture evenly into popsicle molds and add fruit of your choice, leaving ½ an inch of space for granola.
- Insert popsicle sticks into mixture.
- Mix 1 teaspoon agave with granola and divide between each mold.
- Freeze for 4 hours, then remove from molds and enjoy!