Contest runs from Monday, Oct 2nd 2020 – Monday, Oct 16th 2020
1. Entrants must send entries as required in the contest announcement or by mail in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. Shipt will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. Shipt is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by Shipt for any reason.
2. All winners will be notified by text message via the telephone number hey provided to Shipt or by mail by October 30th at the latest.
If the winner does not respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frames listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize. If entered by mail, prizes will be sent to the return address listed on the entry envelope. If the winner does not respond to the notification within twenty four (24) hours, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frames listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
3. Only one entry per person will be considered for contest entry.
4. Shipt expressly disclaims any intent to receive photos, drawings, text, or other content or information (collectively, “Materials”) other than the information required for contest entry. Any such Materials submitted by you to Shipt shall become the sole and exclusive property of Shipt, and Shipt shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials.
Shipt may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.
5. By submitting Materials to Shipt, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to Shipt free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
6. You acknowledge and agree that Shipt shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by you.
7. You acknowledge and agree that Materials submitted by you may be made available by Shipt for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to Shipt. By submitting Materials to Shipt, you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the Materials.
8. You agree to hold Shipt and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection with Shipt’s use of the Materials submitted to Shipt and used in any manner in Shipt’s sole and absolute discretion.
9. Contests involving evaluations of Materials submitted as part of the contest will be judged entirely in the sole and absolute discretion of Shipt. Decisions by Shipt are final.
10. All entrants and winners must be at least 18 years of age.
11. Winners may not request substitutions of the prize offered by Shipt. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
12. Neither Shipt nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner including but in no way limited to each and every aspect of the taking of a trip or tour as part of a contest prize. Shipt is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Shipt.
13. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Shipt in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
14. A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
15. Shipt reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
16. Shipt reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest details or terms and these Contest Rules at any time.
17. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
18. The following criteria apply:
A. In contests in which winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
B. In contests in which winners are selected based upon skill or accomplishments, winners will be chosen by Shipt on the merits of each entry, in Shipt’s sole and absolute discretion.
C. In contests in which winners are selected on the basis of being the nth person to complete a stated action, the winner shall be that person provided that he or she validly completes the action, validity being determined by Shipt, in its sole and absolute discretion.
D. In contests and polls in which Shipt solicits votes by the public to help decide the winner, while the results of such polls may be a considered factor in determining the winner, the winner will ultimately be selected by Shipt in its sole and absolute discretion.
19. No purchase, payment, or any other consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
20. Except in the case of contests in which winners are selected as outlined in clause 18(c), each contest will state a deadline for entry and the date when the winner(s) will be announced. Winners of contests run in accordance with clause 18(c) will be announced the day the action is completed. A list of winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (first-class postage) envelope to Shipt and requesting the list.
21. Shipt reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by Shipt, unless prohibited by law.
22. Shipt reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.
23. SMS Contest Rules
FOR CONTESTS THAT PERMIT ENTRY VIA TEXT MESSAGE: NO PURCHASE OR USE OF WIRELESS SERVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR USE OF WIRELESS SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Standard text messaging rates apply. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the major wireless carriers in the United States, but Shipt makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages.
- Participants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. Wireless service providers may charge participants for each text message, including any error message, that is sent and/or received in connection with the contest.
- Participants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You may receive reply messages.
- Participants are solely responsible for any wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
- If you cannot enter via text, please enter by mail by sending your entry to Shipt at 12 20th St N # 100, Birmingham, AL 35203. Please include the name of the contest, your full name, your address, and an email address or phone number to contact you. Mail-in entries must be postmarked on or before the end date of the contest.
All entries must be received and recorded by the giveaway’s stated end date Shipt’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this giveaway.
- Limit one (1) entry per person mobile phone number, regardless of entry method.
- Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- Campaign / Service is compatible with most handsets.
- Participation must be generated by account holder. Text STOP to cancel, Text HELP for help.
To request a list of winners or to enter by mail please contact Shipt by mail at the address listed below:
12 20th St N # 100,