home

Get the things you need in as soon as 1 hour.

Order everything from groceries to household essentials for delivery to your door.

universal product cart
slide 1 of 1, Snickers Candy Bar Minis, 2.68 oz
Snickers

Snickers Candy Bar Minis

What's inside. Per piece: 45 calories (2% DV) per piece. Whats inside. Per minis piece: 45 calories (2% DV); total fat 2 g (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthylining.com. Snickers.com. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions or comments, call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.snickers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper.