Ready to start saving time?
Shipt, Inc. Platform Applicant SMS Terms
- When you apply to join the Shipt, Inc. (“Shipt”) technology platform and work with Shipt, you agree that Shipt and/or third parties acting on behalf of Shipt, can communicate with you via SMS both during and after the application process. Applicants can expect to receive status updates concerning their application, and accepted individuals may receive service-related updates from Shipt via SMS.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from Shipt. Please note that, in the event you are accepted onto the Shipt technology platform to work with Shipt, the referenced SMS service is distinct from communications you may need to make to and receive from Shipt members during the course of working with Shipt; please consult the applicable Shipt, Inc. Independent Contractor Agreement you executed and the Shipt Shopper Hub for more information on such services-related SMS communications.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary depending on application status. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.