We’re feeling extra thankful for teachers and educators as they navigate the new school year. A great way to show them some love, whether they’re teaching in-person or virtually, is to create a custom gift basket with their interests in mind.
First, build a base.
Every teacher will appreciate a few classroom staples like:
- – Hand sanitizer
- – A planner
- – Mints
- – Tissues
- – A bleach pen
- – Bandages
Next, it’s time to customize.
For the science teacher:
1. Plant-based gel pens that are eco-friendly and useful.
2. Animal crackers for a fun snack.
3. A floral adventure adult coloring book to de-stress.
4. Artificial magnetic succulents for their desk.
For the art teacher:
1. An adult coloring book for stress-relief.
2. Watercolor coloring pencils to create something beautiful.
3. A sketchbook for all of their ideas.
4. Herbal tea or coffee for morning sips
For the English teacher:
1. A disc light for nighttime reading.
2. Your favorite book for a built-in recommendation.
3. Ballpoint pens and a notebook for journaling.
4. Alphabet stickers to get crafty.
For the gym teacher:
1. A water bottle to stay hydrated.
2. Tennis balls, a soccer ball, or a football for playtime.
3. Carabiners because you can never have too many.
4. A metal whistle for coaching.
For the math teacher:
1. A miniature, solar-powered calculator for on-the-go equations.
2. An angeled measuring cup for precision
3. A space-themed PopSocket to hold their phone in style.
4. Reinforced graph paper for a reliable backup.
Ready to curate the best gift for teachers? Get everything you need for a custom care package delivered with Shipt.com.