Need some holiday baking inspiration? Snoop Dogg has two holiday favorites for you to try: reindeer cupcakes and “ugly duckling” sugar cookies. Watch along as Snoop and Gab bring out their baking best.
Snoop’s Reindeer Cupcakes
1 box yellow cake mix with required ingredients
2 cans chocolate frosting
Edible candied eyes
1. Make cupcakes in muffin tin according to package directions.
2. Let cupcakes cool for 30 minutes.
3. Use a butter knife to frost cupcakes with the chocolate frosting.
4. Place a Nilla wafer on the bottom half of the frosted cupcake.
5. Use frosting to attach M&Ms to the Nilla wafer for a nose.
6. Add two pretzel twists to the top half to make antlers.
7. Use frosting or melted chocolate to attach edible candy eyes to pretzels.
Snoop’s “Ugly Duckling” Sugar Cookies
2 packages Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough
1 can frosting
Optional toppings: M&Ms, Reese’s Cups, sprinkles
Large cookie sheet
1. Bake cookies according to package directions.
2. Allow cookies to cool for 30 minutes.
3. Decorate cookies with white frosting and preferred toppings.
Celebrate in style with Snoop Dogg and Gabrielle Union. Get the holidays delivered with Shipt.