November is here! The time has come for turkey, holiday sales, and, most importantly, giving. This month also marks Shipt’s one-year birthday! A lot has happened this year, and support from the Shipt family has been incredible. We want to share the love by giving back with 10 days of #ShiptGiving.
From now until Thanksgiving Day, when you order an item from the #ShiptGiving section in the Thanksgiving category, we will provide a matching donation to a Feeding America food bank. As the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization, Feeding America provides more than 3.6 billion meals to communities all over the U.S. through their network of food pantries and meal programs. Join us in supporting Feeding America and the fight against hunger with our #ShiptGiving campaign!
- Pillsbury Grands! Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits 5 ct – Simply a Thanksgiving must!
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Nestle Toll House – Cookies can be fun, romantic, yummy, and decorative. You wouldn’t want to leave them out of your cart!
- Stove Top Cornbread Stuffing Mix Kraft – Obviously, pair this item with your Turkey.
- 100% Recycled Paper Towels Seventh Generation – When you chow down, things get messy. You’ll need these bad boys to clean up the mess.
- Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes by Idahoan 4 oz – We all need a little potato here and there.
- Cut Green Beans Green Giant 14.5 oz – All green things are good.
- Beef Pot Pie Marie Callender’s 16 oz – Mix things up a bit! We already have one bird on the table. Let’s try Beef Pot Pie instead of chicken. 🙂
- Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Velveeta 11.5 oz – Looks good!
- Everyday Printed Napkins Design Collection Vanity Fair 160 ct – Another friend who will have your back during the dinner!
- Country Style Baked Beans Bush’s Best 28 oz – Keep them guessing! These are delicious and their recipe is secret.
So pull out your Shipt app. The Thanksgiving countdown is on. Let us do your grocery shopping so you can spend your time with family this holiday. Your purchases will help make a difference.
#ShiptGiving Community Events:
We want to know what you’re doing for #ShiptGiving. If you’re purchasing items through the app to help feed the hungry or if you’re volunteering, we want to hear about it! Our shoppers will be volunteering and hashtagging their #ShiptGiving activities all month long.
11/14 High Risk Hope Tot Trot Tampa, FL
11/16 Get 1 Give 1 Campaign Donation Nashville, TN
11/20 Bill Brooks’ Food For Families Food Drive Miami, FL
11/20 Get 1 Give 1 Campaign Donation Charlotte, NC
11/23 Metropolitan Ministries Thanksgiving Drive Tampa, FL
Stay tuned on social media for surprises throughout the month! Happy #ShiptGiving! 🙂